That's not bad for the price. I prefer the drive-in.
Friday and Saturday night
The Fog @ 7PM
Doom @ 9PM
SAW II @ 11PM
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That's not bad for the price. I prefer the drive-in.
crack is whack
Anybody know where or if JARHEAD is playing around here?
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
what is the prices on the drive in?
haven't been in forever
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
$6.50 per person if memory serves.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
$6 per person. We go nearly every friday night. Went last night and I thought I would listen to the PV Appy game on earphones. Got there and found out both stations were airing GC Burton.
Anyway, back to the drive-in. Great burgers! Love those things! Price is great and the nostalgia is awesome too. They told us last night that they were going to try to stay open two more weekends this year.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I would love to go to a triple feature... that place, which was introduced to me just this summer, is wonderful! They serve corn nuggets, one of nature's finest foods. It's corn. Its fried. enough said.
But alas, tonight we wont be going anywhere. I shall remain at home with my beloved Unchained, while I root for VT and he roots for Miami.....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks